Surefish.co.uk service improvements
are in: surefish
27 July, 2006
As part of our commitment to improve the surefish service, and in response to your feedback from our recent customer survey, we are making some exciting changes.
'We are making some exciting changes to our service over the next few weeks.'
- We will be offering a new range of broadband products, including speeds up to 8Mb. Register your interest here
- State of the art technical platform provided by our new supplier BT Wholesale
- Lower prices generating even more money for Christian Aid’s work
- Free upgrade – all Home 500 customers will be upgraded to our new 2Mb package at no extra cost
What you have to do
- We recommend you back-up your email accounts and address book - more info here
- We will advise on changes to broadband and flat-rate monthly billing arrangements shortly
- New dial-up numbers for flat-rate and PAYG will also be advised shortly
- All 512Kb broadband users will be upgraded automatically during the summer. More details to follow
You will receive further updates by email shortly. You can also bookmark and revisit this page on surefish, and visit our discussion forum at www.surefish.co.uk/community/forum.
Our sincere thanks for your continued support of Christian Aid's work through surefish.co.uk.
With warmest wishes,
The surefish.co.uk team
* Register for more information here: www.surefish.co.uk/broadband
* Need to back up surefish/fish emails and your address book? Visit www.surefish.co.uk/howto